Saturday, September 7, 2013

Which one would you choose?


September is here and that means it's time for  a fun contest. Click & Vote on your favorite & help me choose my updates for my Sara Blaine jewelry samples. October 1st we will debut our new Fall/Winter catalog as well as about 74 Brand NEW designs. As a Representative, we get to order new samples a month before you can order them. 

This time Sara has really outdone herself, the designs are spectacular & each piece has unique beautiful stones. I am so excited and want it all! But, more importantly, I want to know what my friends and clients want. SO I've decided that I'm going to have a little fun & have made 3 different photo collages that show 9 of some of the pieces that I like & want you to tell me what your favorite ones are. I'm going to have 3 contests, 1 a week & for those who post the number of their favorite, they will be entered into a drawing & win a surprise from me!























SInce it might be a bit complicated, I originally posted this on my Facebook Business Page,  so thought that I would post  about the contest here, but have you go to my page to vote. Now, don't be like most, as I've had 68 views but only 6 people post there favs, so… please VOTE! That makes it fun for you & me:)

Click on the link below: 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts:) I appreciate your visiting my blog Pretty Inspired Design.