Monday, August 12, 2013

Open Your heart and Share the Love!


It's Inspiration Monday …



YES! Open your heart and Share your LOVE! 

I need to put this disclaimer out there~ I am a Positivity Junkie. I love to read inspirational messages that have a short, but sweet & sometimes sappy message to them. If they have a visual, I usually upload it to my Inspirational photo file. Plus I follow people who have pages and blogs about this type of thing.

I think what I'm trying to say is that I want a connection to this kind of thing because it makes me feel good and if you take the message that you are looking at and repeat it to your self for the week, it usually has an impact on you and your outlook on life. 

Some people call it a Mantra, devotion, meditation or other various words to repeat silently or out loud to yourself. This is thought to have an effect on you on both the conscious and subconscious level. 

So find an inspirational message and tell yourself that message this week, then see if it has a positive effect on you!

Mine for this week is: Open your Heart & Share the love!
Profound words put in classic songs by Queen and the Beatles & I'm sure many others too.
Have a great week & I'll be posting soon!


PS. Thanks for the great Artwork: www.facebook.com/Positivity toolbox 
Such great messages. Follow Them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts:) I appreciate your visiting my blog Pretty Inspired Design.