Sunday, March 13, 2011

Where a "Dream" can take you...

Inspiration Monday-originally posted at Design Spark!
I dream of painting and then I paint my dream.
Vincent van Gogh

This painting is called Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh.

Vincent van Gogh was a brilliant but tortured soul. I prefer to look at his brilliance. That's what everyone wants to be remembered for anyways. I love the quote above. So much that I felt the need to put it up on our family room wall above the television.

I dream of painting and then I paint my dream. What does it mean to you? Think about it this week... as you go about your day today and 
...write down one of your dreams, 
then make a plan on how 
you are going to make it happen. 
Because dreams can take you anywhere, you just have to dream where you want to go first. Most ideas start out as a dream, it is up to you to make them happen. Just remember if you can dream it- it can become your reality. For your entrepreneurs out there. Take this to heart.

It's been really busy the last couple of weeks for me. It is mainly my fault, I just have so many different adventures I choose to do. I participated as a vendor with my Willow House business at the most amazing Bridal Expo at St. Johns in Plymouth hosted by a company called Whimsical Occasions. It was awe-inspiring. I was hoping to be able to post a few pics from the show, but have not gotten them yet, so look for them when I do. There were some really beautiful items and creative people there.

I also have been subbing quite a bit as I love the little kids. Third Graders & tomorrow- First graders. Kids see things so clearly we tend to forget to do that when we're adults sometimes. I love to hang with them a bit. You get to watch & see how easy it is to get inspired from the little things in life.

And last but not least, I won a prize from the One World, One Heart Blog Event that I participated in. I was so excited! It is the sweetest, cutest hand-painted bear from Annie who lives in Australia and has a lovely blog called: www.mustlovepaint.blogspot.com.
It is really really beautiful and I am going to hang it up in our office so I can look at it everyday. 
So- in honor of Annie and her sweet gift she gave to me- 
Sweet Dreams 
this week to everyone. 
Enjoy your week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts:) I appreciate your visiting my blog Pretty Inspired Design.