Monday, February 7, 2011

Inspiration Monday!

from Pam's other blog: Design Spark!

Monday is a great day to get inspired. I think that reading a great quote from someone is the perfect way to get inspired. 

For today, I have chosen two quotes from Oprah Winfrey.  Her life is truly inspirational, when you know her back story. I love the fact that she tries to help so many others. I know my goal for this week is to help someone not expecting it, but needing it to help make the world a gentler place this week. 




"I believe that everyone is the keeper of a dream - and by tuning into one another's secret hopes, we can become better friends..."


Oprah Winfrey


I am dedicating this weeks post to Paul Bieszczad. 
This week is going to be a little tough- but I know I can do it- my family needs me to be strong for them. It is hard when someone leaves this world unexpectedly. God Bless Uncle Paul, you've got your Angel WIngs. Bless you for your passion & feistiness! He was one of the first people in my life that I observed as a child who showed me how amazing your life could be when you love someone and live your life with passion. I was a personal witness to his and my Aunt Kathy's love story.Thank you for becoming a part of my family. I'll even say "Go Bucks!" in his honor (which is hard for a MSU Sparty fan to do), Uncle Paul was one of the biggest Ohio State Buckeye fans I know. He was not afraid to show it.  We will miss you so. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts:) I appreciate your visiting my blog Pretty Inspired Design.